1 X Cup - Almond pulp (from almond milk)
1 x Cup – Cashews
2 x Cups – Dates
2/3 x Cup – Cacao powder
½ x Cup – Dried Coconut
¼ x Cup – Agave
½ x Teaspoon – Salt
- Grind cashews in thermo until fine
- Put pitted dates in with the cashew flour, process until the mixture starts sticking together
- Add the almond pulp, cacao powder, coconut, agave and salt. Process until well combined. Stop while there is still texture and air in the mix.
- Transfer into a brownie tray and press down firmly.
- Freeze for a couple of hours.