Information for Stallholders
*Our Markets administrator is only in the Cafe on Mondays and Tuesdays, for any urgent enquiries please contact the Cafe via phone. Otherwise we will answer your email enquiries or process your booking then.
- We hold our Markets on the first Saturday of every month, the next date is 2nd of April.
- We have a variety of stallholders, usually in the wellbeing/natural products/local artisans genre.
- We can offer stallholders a 3x3m space and ask that you supply your own shade/gazebo and seating.
- We charge a $40 stallholders fee which can be paid online once we have confirmed your booking. Payment secures your stallholder place.
- We need a copy of the Market Stallholders Public Liability Insurance, please contact us via email if you have difficulty supplying this
- Market Stallholders are entitled to 10% off their meal at the Swan Valley Cafe.
- We also ask that stallholders be aware that as we are a vegetarian restaurant catering to vegan customers, we do not permit the sale of animal products or products tested on animals (leather, wool etc) at our Markets as these can be very upsetting to our customers. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please be aware that we get many requests from stallholders that sell doTerra, Arbonne, Nutrimetics etc. We can only have one stall of each of these companies at our markets and give first preference to our long term stallholders. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please send us an email with your details.
- We request that stallholders arrive at least 45 mins prior to market starting time for set up
- You can find out more information about this month's markets on our Facebook event page