Rawn Almond Milk
1 x Cup – Raw (untoasted) Almonds
3 x Cups – Water
Optional: Can sweeten with Maple, agave, rice malt syrup or pitted dates. Dash of vanilla to taste.
- Soak almonds in water overnight.
- Drain and rinse almonds.
- Place soaked almonds and 3 cups of water (plus any options) into blender, food processor or Thermomix.
- Blend for approx. 3-5 minutes.
- Pour mixture through nutbag into a bowl and squeeze excess liquid out of the bag.
- Your almond milk is now ready to bottle and drink.
- Don’t throw away your almond pulp, this can be made to make “Raw Almond Pulp Chocolate Fudge Brownie” (Our recipe will be posted on our blog in the next few weeks, stay tuned!)