Raw Almond Pulp Chocolate Fudge Brownie
Our Raw Almond Pulp Chocolate Fudge Brownies recipe uses the leftover pulp from making Almond Milk. They taste amazing, hope you enjoy!
(makes 24 pieces)
1 X Cup – Almond pulp (from almond milk)
1 x Cup – Cashews
2 x Cups – Dates
2/3 x Cup – Cacao powder
½ x Cup – Dried Coconut
¼ x Cup – Agave
½ x Teaspoon – Salt
- Grind cashews in thermo until fine
- Put pitted dates in with the cashew flour, process until the mixture starts sticking together
- Add the almond pulp, cacao powder, coconut, agave and salt. Process until well combined. Stop while there is still texture and air in the mix.
- Transfer into a brownie tray and press down firmly.
- Freeze for a couple of hours.